Thursday 1 March 2007

I CAN'T

So many feelingsend up in hereleft so alone I'm withoh, an atmoshereI'm sick and I'm tiredof reasoningjust want to break outshake off this skinI can't escape myselfAll my problemslume larger than lifeI can swallow another sliceSeems like my shadowmarks every strikecan't learn to live withwhat's trapped insideI can't escape myselfSo many feelingsend up in hereleft so alone I'm withoh, an atmoshereI'm sick and I'm tiredof reasoningjust want to break outshake off this skinI can't escape myslef

μου φαγε τα line breaks στην αντιγραφή αλλά τελικά το προτιμώ έτσι :-)
να θυμηθώ να το ακούσω μόλις πάω σπίτι.
αλλά πολύ δυνατά όμως

3 comments:

divine mitsakos said...

mipws na kaneis ena dialeimataki kai na pioume ena potaki, koritsaki
(you CAN escape)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

unapatatras said...

a pa pa!
satana!
kalomina!
countdown has started!

smouts :-)

p.s.i can't, epimenw, einai gonidiako, de ginetai tipota, 8a sou e3igisw... :-)

mmg said...

pistevw pws ena potaki tha ito theouthelima
sign.o dikigoros tou satana
u can also escada